Heritage Home Tours
NEW – Trillium Heritage Award Home Tour
Our Heritage Home Tour this last Saturday September 17, 2016,was a blast! Guests enjoyed the early 20th Century Craftsman styling and an incredible garden of delights as they toured The Perkins/Haworth/Grace Estate. Built in 1926, this beautiful home and its surrounding grounds was once one of only two occupied residences in its platted block.
Hope you’ll be able to join us for whatever our Heritage Home Tour program has in store for us next!
General guidelines for all of our tours:
- Due to the age of the home and general setting, the tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- No cameras or video equipment.
- No smoking on the grounds.
-Booties will be provided for all visitors.
- Only a limited number of tickets will be sold.
- Restrooms are available at the Museum, not at the historic home.